About Me

My photo
PLEASE NOTE: I have moved my blog to http://howardcasner.wordpress.com/. Please follow the link for all my updated postings. Thank you.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Profile

I began writing screenplays when I moved to Los Angeles in 2001. Since moving here, I have completed four screenplays on my own and co-written another and a television pilot. Most recently I have been contracted to write a straight-to-cable screenplay for Here! Networks/Regent Entertainment. My screenplay Rough Trade is a semi-finalist in the 2007 Extreme Screenplay Competition and a quarter finalist in the 2007 Screenwritingexpo Competition and my screenplay Revelation is a finalist in the 2007 Screenplay Festival Competition. In 2004, I taught the course The Dirty Dozen: The Twelve Most Common Mistakes Screenwriters Make at the Village at Ed Gould Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment